Prices for Commission Work

Monday, August 15, 2016

Christia the Chaste-Red Box Games

With this figure my goal was to try some more advanced techniques.  I did the armour in green NMM and the shield design in gold NMM.  Further this was my first attempt at using realistic water on a base.

Although I am not a display painter, I liked this figure enough to do more elaborate basing.

This is Christia the Chaste from Red Box Games, sculpted by Tre Manor.  She is diminutive, standing at about 25mm.




Currently on the painting table I have a female Necromancer from Hasslefree Miniatures and some Lesser Undead from Red Box Games.

8 comments:

  1. This is awesome Ann!
    Colours, base ,mini eye's candy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Michael. She was a tough one to paint!

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful I don't know what to say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried so many new things at once with her, I wasn't sure how it would turn out.

      Delete
  3. I must admit Christia does not look that chaste to me :)
    You sure did tackle the techniques well, dahlink, a true master! The base is really lovely, ads more character to her!
    You did that phoenix and the sun above it on her shield absolutely realistically, looks like real gold and amber!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never do elaborate bases, but she was just so pretty I went the extra mile. Thank you for noticing the shield dahlink as that is an advanced technique and very difficult to do.

      Delete